The Party That Never Ends!
Sun - Thurs: 11 - 10
Fri - Sat: 11 - 11
We offer these great employment benefits:
- Local on-site owners make for a fun place to work.
- 401k Plan with a generous match—one year of service and 21+.
- Competitive pay rates for all positions.
- We use Hot Schedules and do our best to work with your scheduling needs.
- We promote managers from within our operations.
- Food discounts for all employees.
- Kitchen staff has a free limited menu.
Apply in Person
Tuesdays 2:30 pm TO 5:00 pm ONLY at Caprock Cafe's Corporate Office located at 2412 Avenue Q. (This is the building south of Orlando's Restaurant. You can park in the restaurant parking lot!)
When applying in person, you must bring:
- A current Driver’s License or ID.
- Social Security Card.
- Be prepared to take a drug test.
- All front service staff who will be serving alcohol must be 18 or older and have a current Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission certification.
- All staff must have a current ANSI/DSHS-accredited Texas Food Handler Permit this includes Servers, Bartenders, Cooks, Dishwashers, Delivery Drivers, and Managers.
“I absolutely love Caprock and all the people I work with. This was my first waitressing job so I was a little overwhelmed at first, but everyone was so helpful!”
“Working at Caprock has helped me get out of my comfort zone with people and customers! I have made so many new friends along the way as well! I love coming to work everyday and always love helping our customers!!”
“Yes Caprock Café is a great company to work for with a lot of growth for employees.”