The Party That Never Ends!
Sun - Thurs: 11 - 10
Fri - Sat: 11 - 11
We offer these great employment benefits:
- Local on-site owners make for a fun place to work.
- 401k Plan with a generous match—one year of service and 21+.
- Competitive pay rates for all positions.
- We use Hot Schedules and do our best to work with your scheduling needs.
- We promote managers from within our operations.
- Food discounts for all employees.
- Kitchen staff has a free limited menu.
Apply in Person
Tuesdays 2:30 pm TO 5:00 pm ONLY at Caprock Cafe's Corporate Office located at 2412 Avenue Q. (This is the building south of Orlando's Restaurant. You can park in the restaurant parking lot!)
When applying in person, you must bring:
- A current Driver’s License or ID.
- Social Security Card.
- Be prepared to take a drug test.
- All front service staff who will be serving alcohol must be 18 or older and have a current Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission certification.
- All staff must have a current ANSI/DSHS-accredited Texas Food Handler Permit this includes Servers, Bartenders, Cooks, Dishwashers, Delivery Drivers, and Managers.
“I absolutely love Caprock and all the people I work with. This was my first waitressing job so I was a little overwhelmed at first, but everyone was so helpful!”
“Working at Caprock has helped me get out of my comfort zone with people and customers! I have made so many new friends along the way as well! I love coming to work everyday and always love helping our customers!!”
I love Caprock for multiple reasons, I love the girls I work with and love the fact that y’all work with my crazy schedule as a single mother. I have made new friendships through the girls I work with, the managers, and the amazing regulars that come in just to see us. Working here has made me want to get up and go to work every day.
Caprock Café has been my employer for 4 years. I started out as a run/bus & a host when I was 16. I am now 20 and a server & I have been at Caprock ever since. Caprock is one of the best places I’ve ever worked at. I have loved every minute of it. I make really amazing money, and I love the people I work with. It’s a great crew and a great job. I plan on staying here the rest of my college career!